AIOU Islamabad Jobs 18 October 2016 Apply Online Allama Iqbal Open University Application Form Download Latest Advertisement. Jobs opportunities in AIOU Islamabad Last Date is 31-Oct-2016 Monday.
- Advisor Finance
- Consultant Printing
- Consultant Security
- Director ICT
- Consultant Coordination and Follow up.
- Social media coordinator
- Health worker
allama iqbal open university,aiou,government jobs,application form,islamabad,punjab,sindh,kpk,azad kashmir,balochistan,director jobs,federal government,female,fresh,full time,graduation,intermediate,male,masters,matric,naib qasid,security officer jobs,express
BUILDING A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for consultancy positions on One Year Contract (Renewable on the basis of performance) in the University:-
A. Contract Basis:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
Chartered Accountant / MS / Masters in Business Administration Finance / M.Com.
– At least 25 years experience in finance and accounts in Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous / Corporate Organization.
– Exposure to international accounting and auditing standards.
– Experience of DAC and PAC.
– Knowledge and working experience of Financial packages e.g. SAP, Oracle (finance) etc.
– Membership of professional bodies.
Master’s Degree with Diploma in Printing & Graphic Arts.
At-least 17 years experience in Print Production/ Publication or Publishing in a Government Department, Autonomous body or in a Commercial concern of high repute with substantial administrative responsibility.
· A retired Army Officer minimum rank – Major or equivalent
· Intelligence Staff Course qualified
· I.T Knowledge would be preferred.
· Courses in Physical Protection, Anti Terrorism and Cyber Security would be an advantage
1st Class Master’s Degree in IT (applications), MIS, Network Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. in the relevant field from HEC recognized University.
– 10 years of relevant successful managerial experience.
– Experience of establishing/managing Data Centre.
– Experience of managing Software Development Centre.
– Use of Information Communication Technology (ICT) in Education.
|05||Consultant Coordination & Follow up
MBA/MPA from HEC recognized University.
20 years coordinating, monitoring, conducting inquires and report writing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To liaison with offices at Islamabad and Regional Offices for ensuring to resolve their day to day problems.
2. To ensure the implementation of directives of Vice-Chancellor.
3. To collect Progress Reports of Regional Offices and Main Offices in Islamabad.
4. To identify the areas for improvement on the basis of Progress Report received.
5. To examine the cases received from Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat/different agencies and suggest ways and means to stop reoccurrence of those cases.
|06||Social Media Coordinator
Bachelors / Master’s Degree in CS/IT from HEC recognized University.
03 years of social media marketing.
1. Create and maintain multiple social media accounts with analytical skills.
2. Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms.
3. Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
4. Keep track of social media trends and competition.
|Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for the following posts in the University for Selection on merit basis:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|07||Health Worker (BPS-11)||01||Qualification:
Second Class Intermediate with LHV Certificate.
03 years experience in material production for Health Education.
Preferable in case of 03 years experience of Plate-Making in a government or reputable private printing industry.
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk) and apply ONLINE.
2. It is mandatory for the candidates to submit their applications ONLINE followed by hardcopy along-with the original challan form through which the processing fee is deposited.
3. For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit www.aiou.edu.pk in AIOU Jobs.
4. The schedule of processing fee is;
5. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted as mode of payment on account of processing fee. The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
6. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
7. The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post.
8. Applicants already working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel by due date and submit service certificates issues by their present and former employers.
9. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
10. The candidates applying for the post must enlist the attached documents with signature. Incomplete or applications received late will not be entertained.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
12. Applications as prescribed, along-with attested copies of all testimonials, experience, domicile and CNIC must reach the undersigned by 31-10-2016.
(Prof. Dr. Muhammad Naeem Qureshi)
CONSULTANT FINANCE (TERMS OF REFERENCES)
|1||The Consultant Finance will assist the Vice Chancellor to decide regarding management of finances and the investment of funds
|2||The Consultant Finance will guide the Vice Chancellor on the basis of short term and long term financial objectives of the University and enforcement of financial discipline in the University.
|3||He / She will assist the Vice Chancellor in examination of the budgetary proposal as well as the requests for re-appropriation.
|4||He / She will examine the expenditure proposals with reference to the delegation of powers and rules and regulation and advice the
Vice Chancellor about the approval.
|5||He / She will examine the proposals for development expenditure and advise about the approval
|6||He / She will keep liaison with the HEC, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance and foreign donors regarding all financial matters of the University including release of funds, submission of accounts and reports.
|7||He / She will advice about the prudent investment of surplus funds of the University.
|8||He / She shall be responsible for observance of Internal Control in the University and shall assist and advice the Vice Chancellor for preventing irregularities, waste and fraud.
|9||He / She shall be responsible to ensure that rules on handling and custody of case are properly understood and applied by all the functionaries.
|10||He / She will provide satisfaction to the Vice Chancellor that an effective arrangement exists for a systematic and proper maintenance of Account Books and other ancillary records concerned with the Initial Accounts|
|11||He / She will introduce and implement an effective system of internal check for securing regularity and propriety in the various transactions.
|12||He / She shall be responsible for the work relating to PAC, DAC and audit observations raised by the teams of the Auditor General. He / She will ensure compliance with the PAC observations and recommendations and assist the Principal Accounting Officer in preparation of briefs of PAC/DAC and attend the meetings of the PAC and DAC to assist the Vice Chancellor.
|13||He / She shall study the financial system of University and propose changes for betterment.
|14||Responsible for preparation / certification under new accounting model approved by Government of Pakistan and AGPR
|15||Exposure to International accounting and auditing standards|
TORs Consultant Printing
Consultant PPU is responsible for end-to-end management of daily operations of the AIOU printing press, including the technical, personnel and production functions.
- Determine production priorities by reviewing university requirements and production schedules; analyzing equipment, materials, and employee availability; coordinating schedules with admission and examinations department.
- Provide coaching and development while overseeing quality of work.
- Determine efficiencies in scheduling and production.
- Manage timely supply of books and allied materials.
- Implement production, productivity and quality standards.
- Determine system improvements.
- Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, appraise, and review performance.
- Develop and enforce policies and procedures for printing.
- Achieve production deadlines and objectives.
- Develop and achieve plant performance metrics including: safety, quality, cost, delivery and process improvements.
- Responsible for problem solving, conflict resolution, and multi-tasking project management.