Army Medical College Rawalpindi Jobs 15 November 2016 Apply Online Latest Advertisement.
(i) Essentially F.Sc
(ii) Essentially minimum 01 year Years experience in the relevant field
- Laboratory Attendant
(i) Essentially minimum Matric with Science
(ii) Preferably minimum 01-year experience in the relevant field
- Mess Cook
(ii) Must have thorough knowledge/ experience of the profession
- Sanitary Worker
Last Date For Apply 5 December 2016
1. Applications are invited for under mentioned posts in Army Medical College, Abid Majid Road, Rawalpindi. Applicants should fulfill the following conditions of age, education/experience and domicile:-
2. Candidates must be citizen of Pakistan. Those who are in Govt service must apply through
3. Applications of candidates along with postal order of Rs. 200/- only in the name of Principal Army
Medical College, Rawalpindi and certificates stating education, age and experience, character
certificate, accompanied by 2 x passport size photographs, photocopy of computerized National
Identity Card and copies of testimonials/domiciles, attested by gazetted officers should reach Army
Medical College, Rawalpindi on or before 05 Dec 2016. Incomplete applications and those received
after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible fortest/interview.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Budhist Community, Recognized tribes of the Tribal
Areas, Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan will be admissible to 3 years of
6. Released/Retired/Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan will be admissible to 10 years or the
number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan which ever is less.
7. Govt Servants who have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of
applications will be admissible 10 years of age relaxation.
8. 5 years relaxation of upper age limit is already included in above mentioned posts.
9. Age relaxation up to 45 years is only for Ex svc men.