ASI IGP GILGIT-BALTISTAN Jobs 31 December 2016 Apply Assistant Sub Inspector Application Form Download Latest Advertisement. Assistant Sub Inspector Last Date For Application Submission 16th January 2017 Monday. Test Date 26 January 2017
OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE GILGIT-BALTISTAN, GILGIT
Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
To ensure transparency, fairness, and merit, Gilgit-Baltistan Police has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process for Assistant Sub Inspectors (Physical and written tests) to National Testing Service (NTS). The applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled Gilgit-Baltistan (male, female and minorities) to fill these vacant posts in GB Police according to the following criteria:-
Vacancies / Positions:-
- 22 seats ASI
Educational qualification, physical requirement, and experience. Only candidates of full physical ability and without deformity shall be eligible. Education: F.A /FSc or equivalent Age:18 to 25 years Physical Measurement: i. Minimum height for male candidates 5 feet 6 inches. ii. Chest size for only male candidates minimum 33 and inflated 34.5 inches( 1.5 inches minimum expansion) iii. Minimum height for female candidates 5 feet 2 inches iv. Male candidates have to complete 01 miles running in 07 minutes and female candidates 10 minutes.
Syllabus for Written Test
|S.#||Designation of the post||Criteria and subject division||Subject % weight|
|Verbal reasoning (English Language)||20%|
|IQ test ( shaper Based)||10%|
|Who is who, what is what||5%|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the applying form and the deposit slip from the NTS web site: www.nts.org.pk, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the nations wide on-line branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and fill-up the application form accurately.
- Please ship the filled up application forms, together with the unique paid up the copy of the deposit slip to NTS HQs, I.E, Sector I-8/2-Islambad earlier than the deadline.Incomplete application forms, received after closing date, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
1=- NTS shall dispatch Roll No. Slip (RNS) to eligible candidates for the written/ physicals tests intimating test date, time, venue, etc.
Schedule and venue of tests shall also be posted on all Police Station of GB.
- Please don’t attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For further information, please visit www. nts.org.pk or call 051- 844-4441.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE-PAKISTAN Headquarters: I.E Street No 46, 1.8/2 Islamabad