Finance Division Pakistan Jobs 23 October 2016 Apply Online NTS Application Form Automation Project of Directorate of National Saving Phase-II Latest Advertisement.
- Deputy Director (Database)
- Deputy Director (Systems)
- Deputy Director (Networks)
- Project Coordinator
- Deputy Director (IT)
- Deputy Director (Software Applications)
- Assistant Director (Software Applications)
- Assistant Director (networks)
- Assistant Director (Database)
- IS Auditor
- Assistant Director (Hardware)
- Assistant Director (Trainings)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Systems)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Database)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Networks)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Operations)
- Technical Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Automation Project of Central Directorate
of National Savings (Phase – II)
Screening Test to be conducted by NTS
01. Bank Online Deposit of Rs: 500/- from Designated Bank Branches. Bank Code Deposit Date
*Note: Application Form will not be entertained without Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
02. Desired Post: Fill the Box for Desired Post. (Mandatory)
To apply for more than one posts, please use separate form with separate fee. This form will be considered valid only for the first selected post in the sequence.
Download Application Form
Age Relaxation Claim: Only 1 will be admissible as mentioned in advertisement. Note: The information provided for age relaxation claim will be verified and a certificate shall be required at the time of interview.
- Do you belong the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal
Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan? (For all Posts under the Federal Govt.) (03 years)
- Do you belong the Sindh (Rural) or Balochistan?
For the posts of BPS-15 and below under the Federal Govt.) (03 years)
- Are you Released OR Retired Officer / Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan?
(15 years OR the Number of years actually served, whichever is less)
- Are you Govt. Employee and have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing
date for receipt of applications? (10 years upto the age of 55 Years)
- Are you a Disabled Person?
For the posts of BPS-15 and below (10 years)
- Are you Widow, Son OR Daughter of Deceased Civil Servant Who Died during service?
HOW TO APPLY?
• Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www,nts.org.pk.
• Application must be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
• Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/. through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original)
General Instructions / Information:
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Attach your Two recent Passport Size Photographs, Attested copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center premises.
- Use separate envelop and separate application form for each post you are applying for.
- Last date for submission of application form is Monday 7 November, 2016.
- Applications received on or after Tuesday 8 November, 2016 will be rejected.