Government of Punjab TEVTA Jobs 23 November 2016 Apply Career Opportunities Principal , Lecturer, Instructors & Others Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
- Vice Principal
- Chief Instructor
- Senior Instructor
- Lab Technician
- Director Education
- Officer Student Affairs
- Accounts Officer
- Officer Clerk
- Hostel Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Store Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Last Date is 21 December 2016 Wednesday
Government of the Punjab TEVTA
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN TEVTA INSTITUTES
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote TVLT Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 374 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of PTEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives. PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts in Govt. College of Technology (Boys) KotAddu under establishment through Annual Development Program.
Qualification & Relevant Experience:
- Principal (PS-20): B.Sc. Engineering with 10 Year experience,computer literate .
- Vice Principal (PS-19): B.Sc. Engineering with 08 Year Experience, computer literate.
- Chief Instructor (PS-19): B.Sc. Engg. In relevant field with 08 Years experience, computer literate.
- Senior Instructor (PS-18): B.Sc. Engg. In relevant field, 03 Years experience, computer literate.
- Instructor (PS-17): B.Sc. Engg/B.Tech (Hon) In relevant field, computer literate.
- Lecturer(PS-17): M. A. /M.Sc. in the relevant subject, computer literate, MCS/Bcs (Hon) or equivalent
MBA/ M.Com/ MPA or equivalent, computer literate.
- Librarian (PS-17): Master in Library Sciences 02 Year experience, computer literate .
- Director Physical Education (PS-17) : M.A. Physical Education, 03 Year, computer literate.
- Officer Student Affairs: MBA/MPA/MBEcon/MBE/M.Com/MA Economics or Equivalent, Computer Literate.
- Amounts Officer (PS-16): M.Com/ICMA (Inter) /MBA (F) OR B.Com or Equivalent/APA with 5-Year experience for B.Com or equivalent/APA, computer literate.
- Lab Technician (PS-14) : DAE in the relevant field with 01 year experience, computer literate.
- Lab Technician (PS-14) : B.Sc. Physics , B.Sc. Chemistry with 1 year experience, computer literate. BCS/DAE (CIT) or equivalent 01 year experience ,
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
2. At the closing date of application. the applicant’s age should be Up-to 55 years for the post of PS-17 & above. * Between 18 years to 40 years for the post of PS-05 to PS-16: Between 18 years to 35 years for the post of PS-01 to PS-04.
3. All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application(s) should be submitted for each post).
4. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
5. Existing Govt. /Semi Govt./Autonomous bodies/local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
6. The Degree/ Certificate/ Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized university/college/institute. The candidates possessing B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
7. Candidates having domicile of Muzafargarh district will be preferred for the post of Naib Qasid.
8. All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station/institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy.
9. Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile. copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier latest by 2Ist December. 2016. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
10. Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
11. The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
DISTRICT MANAGER (TEVTA) LAYYAH / MUZAFFARGARH INSIDE GOVT. COLLEGE OF TECIINOLOGY. LAYYAH