Board of Revenue Sindh (SRB) has recently introduced various Jobs / Career Opportunities 2016 Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh province for appointment against the following posts:
Vacancies / Positions:-
- 1 Accountant
- 33 Junior Scale Stenographer
- 2 Cypher Assistant
- 73 Data Processing Assistant
- 110 Junior Clerk
- 9 Sub Registrar
- 93 Tapedar
- 2 Pesh Imam
- 1 Cashier
- 14 Typist
- Photographer Technician
- Re-settlement surveyor officer
- Telephone operator
- Generator Operator
- Tube Well Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- 82 Driver
- 23 Malhi
- 6 Waterman
- 70 Kotar
- 41 Sanitary worker
- 60 Chowkidar
- 120 Naib Qasid
- 20 Sweeper
Government Sindh Revenue Board SRB Jobs 8 December 2016 Application Form Download Latest Advertisement
Last Date is 28 December 2016 Wednesday
How To Apply:-
The applications on the following format along with attested photocopies of the Educational/ Technical Qualification/Certificates, Domicile, PRC, CNIC & two passport size photographs must reach the office of “Secretary Revenue, Board of Revenue Sindh at Shahbaz Building Block-D, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad before/on 28th December 2016.
The applicants shall also apply online through “Sindh Rozgar” website http://www.sindhrozgar.gos.pk SECRETARY (REVENUE) BOARD OF REVENUE, SINDH
- There shall be general relaxation in upper age limit of (15) years as per Government policy/ rules in vogue, as circulated vide Notification No. SO-II(SGA&CD)5-64/2011, Dated 02.09.2016.
- 5% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities and 5% quota for disabled persons is reserved.
- Rural 60% and Urban 40% quota shall be maintained as per Government policy.
- The applicants already in Government service shall apply through their respective Departments/ proper channels.
- Those who have Applied previously shall apply afresh.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidate.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease; Nobody will have the right to challenge the same.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be applicable.