Govt Azad Jammu & Kashmir ITB Jobs 19 January 2017 Apply Manager Operation & Others Latest Advertisement.
Vacancy / Positions:
|Name of Jobs Department / Sector||Govt Azad Jammu & Kashmir Information Technology Jobs|
|Government / Private||Government Jobs|
|PPSC/ NTS / FPSC / BPSC & Other Sector||No|
|Published Date is||19 January 2017 Friday|
|Last Date is||15 Days|
|Application Fee Payment||—|
|Vacancies Test Date||—|
|Interview Date / Schedule||—|
|Get More Details||Visit Our Website|
Azad Jammu and Kashmir Information Technology Board under E-Governance Program will shortly conduct test/interview for the following posts on purely contract basis for the project titled “Computerization of Land Record in AJK”
Govt Azad Jammu & Kashmir ITB Jobs 19 January 2017
Qualification and Experience:
- MCS/MIT/MBA-IT/BS (CS) with 5-year post qualification experience of managing & monitoring of similar large IT Projects at local or foreign organizations of good repute in a similar role & position. In-depth knowledge of the current leading networking technologies, database, development tools, middleware tools, hardware platforms and operating system Provident in project management, monitoring & evaluation tools/technique and knowledge of latest project management software. Adept at working with large scale public sector databases.
- Bachelors any field of Commerce from reputed HEC-recognized/university with two years experience. Knowledge of Govt procedures (Finance/AG Office related) will be considered a big plus.
- 6 Graduation + 01-year diploma in IT, two years experience of data entry at a local or foreign organization of good repute. Preference: the candidate from the native Tehsil/District, i.e., (Hattian, Dhirkot, Dadyal) would be preferred.
- Middle with LTV License having sufficient experience. Preference: the candidate from the native Tehsil/District, i.e., (Nathan, Dhirkot, Dadyal) would be preferred.
- Middle experienced would be preferred. Preference: the candidate from the native Tehsil/District i.e., (Hattian, Dhirkot, Dadyal) would be preferred.
- Middle, Army retired, experienced would be preferred.
Govt of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Information Technology Board
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The choice will be purely made on merit. • The application form & detailed job description might be obtained from AJK Web Portal: www.ajk.gov.pk • Authentic documents must be produced at the time of test/interview. • No TA/DA shall be permissible for test/interview. • Solely shortlisted candidate will probably be called for test/interview. • Incomplete application and those received after the due date won’t be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY:
The purposes have to be submitted on-line for the posts at Sr. # 1 to 3 www.ajk.gov.pk. However, the Hard Copy of application together with CV and attested copies of certificates/degrees from the involved institutions and two passport size pictures should reach in the workplace of the undersigned within (15) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
Information Technology Board (ITB) Block C, New District HQ Complex Muzaffarabad Ph: 05822-920122, 05822-920126 URL: www.ajk.gov.pk