31+ Vacant Posts in Govt Of Punjab Health Department Jobs 19 May 2017 Apply Walk In Interviews Government Jobs in Punjab Latest Advertisement. Lahore Jobs May 2017 Punjab Health Department Jobs Apply Online
Govt Of Punjab Health Department Jobs 19 May 2017 Apply Walk In Interviews Government Jobs in Punjab Latest Advertisement
WALK IN INTERVIEW For Punjab Health Department Jobs May 2017
AT THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & THE INSTITUTE OF CHILD HEALTH FEROZEPUR ROAD, LAHORE
HEALTH DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled suitable candidates for the post of Medical Officers/Woman Medical Officers BS-17 on Adhoc basis at The Children’s Hospital. Lahore. having the qualification mentioned below:
Age Lime: 22-35 Years
a) MBBS or equivalent Medical Qualification (Recognized/registered by the PM&DC).
b) One year House Job as per PMDC rules. (5 marks will be given to those having experience in Paediatrics medicine / Paediatrics Surgery & Allied Specialties in the relevant specialty.
Govt Of Punjab Health Department Jobs Interview date/time & Venue:
At: 09:00 am
In Admin Block. The Children’s Hospital, Lahore
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Recruitment will be made strictly on merit according to the prevailing policy of the Government of the Punjab.
- Applicants must be domiciled of Punjab Province.
- Onboard, 5 years Age Relaxation in upper age limit to men and 8 years for women will be available as per Govt. Policy.
- The candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- The number of posts may be altered as per availability at the time of the interview.
- 3% quota for disabled person is available. The candidates applying on disable quota should also provide the disability certificate.
- These posts are whole time, residential and general duty in the Children’s Hospital, Lahore.
- The posts are non-transferable.
- The Doctors who are doing Postgraduate training cannot apply.
- The application Performa (available at the hospital website www.chich.edu.pk) and original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of Matric, F.Sc certificate. MBBS Degree, Valid PMDC Registration, Experience Certificate, Domicile, CNIC & two passport size Pictures must be produced at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be given for interview.
PROF. AHSAN WAHEED RATHORE (FRCP London) Professor of Paediatrics/Medical Director \