Govt of Sindh 110 Jobs in Women Development Department 2 December 2016 Apply Latest Advertisement.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- 110 Women Development Department
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having Domicile of Sindh for the following position purely on Contract Basis .
Last Date is 20 December 2016
- The post applied for must be clearly mentioned on the top right side of the envelope and also in the application.
- Incomplete applications and those after due dated will not be entertained.
- Candidates already employed in Districts/ Provincial /Federal Government/ Public Sector/ Semi-Government Organizations must route their applications through proper channel.
- Only eligible. short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- For positions in District Offices, the applicants must be holding domicile of their respective districts.
- Urban, rural, 2% person with Disability, 5% Minority and women quote as per Government policy shall be strictly adhered to.
- There will be general relaxation of (15) fifteen years in the upper age limit to all the applicant as provided under notification No. SOIRSGA&CD)5-64/2011, dated 02-09-2016.
- Canvassing in any form/ manner by the candidates shall caused his / her disqualification.
- NO TA/DA IS ADMISSIBLE for appearing for Test/Interview
- Desirous Candidates should submits their application within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement. application received beyond 15 days will not be consider.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS (20TH) December, 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must accompanied with recent C.V., attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile, PRC on “D”, Academic and Experience Certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Secretary, Women Development Department, Government of Sindh, 1st Floor, Old KDA Building, Secretariat No. 03, Shahrah-e-Kamal Ata Turk, Sindh Secretariat, Karachi Ph. # 021-99211507.
Note: The Female candidates shall be strongly preferred as per the gender main streaming policy of the Women Development Department. 2% quota is reserved for disable persons 5% quota is reserved for minority. SECTION OFFICER (GENERAL) For Secretary to Govt. of Sindh