Islamabad High Court Jobs 22 November 2016 Apply as Assistants, Stenographers & Others Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
- 2 Assistant Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- 5 Personal Assistant (BPS-17)
- 5 Stenographer (BPS-17)
- 1 Judicial Assistant (BPS-17)
- 4 Assistant (BPS-14)
- 2 UDC/Senior Clerk (BPS-9)
- 1 Dispatch Rider (BPS-5)
- 3 Naib Qasid (BPS-2)
- 1 Dusting Coolie (BPS-2)
Last Date For Application Submission: Tuesday, 6th December 2016
Application are invited for the posts in this Court according to the Provincial / Regional Quota mentioned against each. Both Male and Female candidates, possessing the requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply. For further details,
Download Application Form : Click Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- NTS will conduct written screening test for all the posts, and initial skill test i.e.Typing & Shorthand for the posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Typing Test for the post of UDC and Practical Driving Test for the post of Dispatch Rider.
- Shortlisted candidates in the initial written test & skill test (for the posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer, UDC and Dispatch Rider) shall have to appear in the final skill test to be conducted by Islamabad High Court, at or before the time of interview.
- NTS will announce the result of all posts within 35 days after the test.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in Written Test Skill Test & Interview for the posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer, UDC & Dispatch Rider; and Written Test & Interview for all other posts.
- Five (5) highest scorers against each post mentioned at serial No. 1,4, 5, 8 & 9 will be considered for interview.
- Candidates already in government service shall apply through proper channel.
- 10% seats are reserved across the board for women subject to the condition of fulfilling the prescribed criteria. However, if sufficient numbers of eligible women candidates are not available, the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed, provided that there shall be no carry forward of the seats reserved for women. 2% quota is also reserved for disable persons subject to fulfillment of conditions as mentioned above.
- Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
- No T.A/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to : NTS Headquarters, 1 E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTER-TAINED.
- Applications shall be accompanied by attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, Domicile, two Photographs, experience certificate, if any.
- Examination Fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Last date for submission of applications is 06-12-2016.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.
Additional Registrar (Estb.) Islamabad High Court, Islamabad