KPITB Govt Jobs 14 December 2016 KPK IT Board Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
Career Opportunities in GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD
KPK IT Board (KPITB) is a public sector autonomous group entrusted with the duty of accelerating development within the ICT and ICT-enabled services sector. KPITB invitations applications from appropriate candidates for the next positions on contract basis:-
- Assistant Director Projects Solicitation and Planning
- Assistant Director Projects Monitoring
- Assistant Director Projects Execution and Commercialization
- Assistant Director General Administration Record Management
- Assistant Director Human Resource
- Assistant Director Market Analysis, Research & Content Writing
- Assistant Director Digital Marketing
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director
- Accounts Officer
- Budget Officer
- Mobile Applications Developer
- Graphics Designer
- User Interface Designer
- Web and Database Developer
Last Date is 30 December 2016
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download Forms Avail on NTS site (www.nts.org.pk) .
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form together with photocopies of educational documents, expertise certificates, CNIC and recent passport-size-photographs to National Testing Services-Pakistan, Headquarters: 1-E, Street # 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. UAN: +92-51-844 444 1
- Applications submitted in particular person won’t be entertained
- people might go to www.nts.org.pk for additional particulars.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate should specify the title of the post on the highest right corner of the envelope for which he/she is applying.
- Incomplete /applications obtained after due date won’t be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the appropriate to reject any of the posts anytime by expressing a cogent cause.
- Solely short-listed candidates shall be referred to as for the interview.
- The candidates shall carry their original levels (verified by the HEC of Pakistan), CNIC and expertise certificates when showing for the interview.
- KPK IT Board offers equal alternative employment and doesn’t discriminate on the idea of race, color, faith, gender or disability.