KPK ETEA Jobs 2nd November 2016 Apply Online www.etea.edu.pk Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency Latest Advertisement.
- Personal Assistant
- System Analyst
Online applications are invited from qualified and highly motivated candidates (both male and female) for filling the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable) in a Public Sector Organization. Terms and conditions apply.
- MA/ MSc. (Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred) .
- At least fifteen years of experience in an organization of repute.
- MPA/MBA/M.Com at least 60% marks or equivalent Computer literate
- Experience of at least 10 years in financial as well as Administrative/Academic matters in a reputed organization
- At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer Science/IT. Having sufficient knowledge of computer hardware
- Experience of at least 4 years. Having sufficient knowledge of computer.
- At least 2nd Class Master/BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years having sufficient knowledge of computer languages such as Visual Basic, Visual Fox Pro, Oracle and Networking
- F.A./F.Sc. D.Com
- Computer Literate
- Typing 35 WPM
- Experience of at least 4 years. Having sufficient knowledge of computer and other office equipment i.e. photocopier, fax machines and graphic designing etc.
- F.A./F. Sc./D.Com
- Experience of at least 4 years in Accounts and cash handling.
- Literate, preferably SSC. Holder of a valid Driving License for Car and LTV
- At least 3 years experience as a Driver.
- Literate preferably middle pass
- At least I year experience in gardening.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria may forward their application with attested copies of all relevant documents.
2. The candidate shall write in bold & clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelop.
3. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply & deposit fee separately for each post.
4. Candidates must be bona fide resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. Relaxation in age is admissible as per riles.
6. Official/Semi Official/autonomous bodies/Corporation employee should send their applications through proper channel.
7. incomplete applications will not be accepted.
8. Relevant experience will be given due weightage.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for ‘est/interview.
10. Number of posts ran be increased or decreased.
11. The Coordinator will work in their respective districts/cluster of districts and will be paid monthly honorarium of Rs.30,000/-(all inclusive) 12. Detail of Coordinators in each cluster of districts are as follows:
District Number of Posts
ii. Dir (Upper & Lower)
iii. Swat, Buner, Sluigla
iv. Mardan, Charsadda Swabi
v. Peshawar, Nowshera
vii. kohat, Hango, Karak, Bannu, LukilLianvat I
viii. D.I.Khan , Tari
How To Apply/ Schedule:
1. Candidates fulfilling the above criteria/ terms & conditions can apply online on www.etea.edu.pk. After submission of online Application form candidates should take a printout of the Form having computer token number and should deposit Rs. 500/- on prescribed online deposit slip annexed with the Application form in any branch of HE.. The printed application form (having computer token number) along with original FIBL online Deposit slip (FIFA copy), attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, all educational/ experience documents should be submitted to ETEA office (22, Street-6, E-8, Phase-V11, Hayatabail Peshawar. Phone: (091) 9217846-896)
2. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.eduuk from 05 November 2016.
3. Last date for submission of online Applications 20 November 2016
4 Roll No. slips to be download/ Printed from www.etea.edu.pk: 01 December 2016.
5. Test date, Time and venue will be mentioned in the Roll No. slip. NOTE. Please keep your documents and a passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you for filling online Application Form. Read the Instructions thoroughly before filling the online Application Form.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR EDUCATIONAL TESTING & EVALUATION AGENCY, Phase 7, Sector E-8, Street 13, Plot No.22 Near Hajj Complex Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Ph: 091-9217846.896