KPK Food Directorate Jobs 11 October 2016 Apply Online Clerks & Supervisors Latest Advertisement. FOOD DIRECTORATE KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PESHAWAR Jobs 2016. Applications are invited from suitable candidates holding Pakistani Citizenship and having domicile of the relevant Zones for the vacant posts of Junior Clerk (BS-1 1) and Foodgrain Supervisor (BPS-07) in Food Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per detail given below:-
- 26 Clerks BPS-11
- 14 Foodgrain Supervisors BPS-7
- Age Limit 18 to 30 Junior Clerk (BPS-11) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Age Limit 18 to 30 Foodgrain Supervisor (BPS-07) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board .
Term & Conditions:
- Application forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk, which must be read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
- NTS will charge Rs.450 / per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip in any online Branch of I-1BL, UBL, ABL and MCB of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Form should be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
- Not fulfilling any of the statements written in the application form will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process.
- Original Bank Slip and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should he attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- NTS Test will serve for short listing/screening purpose only. Post Test process will be performed by the Food Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa itself, as per prescribed procedure.
- After their appointment, the selected candidates could be posted any where in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning valid reasons.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for test/interview.
- The inservice candidates of Government / Semi Government Departments / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Application forms shall be submitted within 15 day of the publication of vacancies.
- The quota reserved for females / disabled/minority shall be on open merit. For further information, please contact NTS at 051-8444441