KPK Merit Scholarship Scheme 2016-2017 Application Form Download College & University Students of Minority Community
MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS SCHEME
College and University Students of Minority Community
Auqaf, Hajj, Religious & Minority Affairs Department offer Merit Scholarships to the talented and meritorious students of the Minority Community who are pursuing their studies at intermediate graduate and post graduate level. Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the enrolled minority students for grant of Meri Scholarship.
Silent Features of the Merit Scholarships Scheme: 2016-17
- Intermediate Level Course
Intermediate in Science, Arts. Economics, Diploma of Associate Engineering Course and Computer Science/Information Technology from a reputed and recognized institution.
- Graduate Level Course
Graduate Course in Science, Arts. Economics, Law, Bussiness, Computer Science/Information Technology and Technical Education from a reputed and recognized Institution.
- Postgraduate Level Course
Post Graduate Course in Science, Arts, Economics. Law, Business. Public administration Comput Science/Information Technology, and Technical Education from a reputed and recognized Institution.
- Professional level courses
Graduate or Post Graduate Course in Medicine, Dentistry, and Engineering or Ph.D. in any Discipline From HEC recognized Institution.
Quota and Amount for Scholarships:
|Medicine, Engineering or Ph.D||20||40,000/-|
- The Candidate must be a regular student of a recognized public or private (Registered) College/Institution/University.
- The candidate must belong to one of the minority Community and must be Domicile Holder of Khyber Paktdurnhera.
- The scholarships will be Awarded Strictly on the merit basis to the students; however, 10% Quota in Each Category will be reserved for female Students.
More Detail Soon