KRL Hospital Jobs 20 November 2016 Po Box 1384 Islamabad Apply Online www.hr184.com.pk Medical Officers, Nurse & Others Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
KRL Jobs 2016 (Medical Officers,Nurses & Technicians) via website www.hr1384.com.pk or PO Box 1384 Islamabad for effectively deserved, hardworking, good looking, self-pushed, good habits, skilled, clever, result oriented, good communication expert, extremely energetic and innovative folks eligible for mention vacancies of
- Principal Medical Officer (Pediatrics, Pediatrics Surgeon, Anesthesia, Urology, Orthodontics, Orthopedic, Gynae/Obs, Surgery, Neurology, Emergency Physician & Gastroenterology)
- Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics, Pediatrics Surgeon, Medical Oncology, Anesthesia, Neurology, Orthodontics, Urology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Emergency Physician , Gastroenterology & Operative Dentistry)
- Medical Officer (Dentistry)
- Tech-I (Nursing (ICU / Cardiology / CCU / Nephrology / Dialysis/ Psychiatry / Vaccination), Anesthesia, Pharmacy & Radiology (Female only)
- Tech-II (Nursing (ICU / Cardiology / CCU / Nephrology / Dialysis/ Psychiatry / Vaccination) (on Contract Basis))
Last Date is 05 December 2016 Monday
HOW TO APPLY:
For Positions mentioned at Post Code 1 to 25 : The eligible candidates should apply ONLY ONLINE through website (www.hr1384.com.pk).
For Positions mentioned at Post Code 26 to 30 : The eligible candidates may apply online (www.hr1384.com.pk) OR through Postal Service.
Send your full filled Application Form and to Director General HRD PO Box 1384 Islamabad
Download Application Form
You can apply or submit your application along with detailed CV (Resume), set of attested photocopies of relevant documents like your educational certificates, CNIC copies, experiences certificate (if any), domicile and fresh photograph at mentioned address below and be part of that organization.
It is an opportunity for those who have already higher education and want to work with such type of department.
- Doctors should have registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC).
- For Post Code 24, 1st Division in the final degree in mandatory (For annual system 60% & for semester system CGPA 2.5/4), only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) in the entire academic career from matric onwards is allowed.
- Experience (where required) means experience gained after date of attaining the minimum required academic/professional qualification.
- Candidates having done O/A Level, should provide equivalent marks (given by IBCC) in the application.
- Candidates already in Govt. service should apply Through Proper Channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent department, stating that if selected he/she will be relieved accordingly.
- The Posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued for and indefinite period.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Compliance to advertised criteria does not guarantee short listing. If Large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria, only the candidates having higher grades in respective degree/relevant experience will be shortlisted.
- Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or any other) any disqualify the applicant from consideration/employment at any stage.
- TA/DA for test/interview is not admissible.