Malakand Lecturer Jobs 18 January 2018 Apply Lady Health Visitor, Dispenser Latest Advertisement. University Of Malakand 20+ Jobs Opportunity in
Malakand 2018 Apply Online.Chakdara Dir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-762100 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk Fax: 0945-761624 (Advertisement No. 01/2018)
Malakand Lecturer Jobs 18 January 2018 Apply Online
- Lecturer in Management Studies
- Lecturer in English
- Lecturer in Psychology
- Lecturer in Archaeology
- Lecturer in Islamic Studies
- Lecturer in Physics
- Lady Health Visitor
The Applicants, on the prescribed form, to be downloaded from the website of Malakand University (www.uom.edu.pk) as well as available at NBP. Malakand University Campus Branch is invited from the eligible Pakistani Nationals for the following vacant positions.
01 Lecturer in Management Studies 04 First Class Master’s degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education In the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd Division In the academic career. A 3rd division condition shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer provided that the candidate holds a higher degree, i.e., MPhil/ Ph.D. or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in the entire academic career. Furthermore, the candidate with the 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding a higher degree, i.e., M.Phil/ Ph.D. or equivalent degree with 18 years of education may be considered.
02 Lecturer in English 05 03 Lecturer in Psychology 02 04 Lecturer in Archeology 01 05 Lecturer in Islamic Studies 05 06 Lecturer in Physics 01 07 Lady Health Visitor 01 1.Matric with science in at least 2nd Division 2.Two years LHV course from public health center recognized by nursing council 08 Dispenser 01 Matric in at least 2nd Division with dispenser certificate and three years experience in the relevant field.
Malakand Lecturer Jobs 29 Jan 2018 Last Date
General Instructions / Terms and Conditions:
- Attested/verified photocopies of degrees, documents, experience certificates, transcripts, DMCs, computerized national ID card, be attached with the application (money orders will not be accepted) domicile, and other testimonials, two current passport size photo along with Deposit Slip of Rs. 2000/- of NBP Campus Branch or with a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- for (S.No 01 to 06) and Rs. 350/- for (S.No 07 to 08), in favor of Director Finance, Malakand be attached with the application (money orders will not be accepted) University
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interviews
- Applicants on prescribed form complete in all respect should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar Meetings latest by 29-01, 2018. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained
- The applicants are advised to regularly visit the university website (www.uom.edu.pk) for any / all information about the selection process. Further, they are at this moment informed that the university would not issue call letters to any candidate.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
- Age limit is 18-45 years.
- The University will rectify Errors/ omissions/modification (if any) as per rules