www.kth.gov.pk MTI Peshawar KPK Teaching Hospital Jobs 2017 October Apply Online.Medical Teaching Institute MTI Khyber Teaching Hospital Jobs October 2017 for Registrars.
MTI Peshawar KPK Teaching Hospital Jobs 2017 October Apply Online
Last Date For Apply 6 November 2017
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP/ FATA for the following posts (On Fixed Pay Basis) mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar
1. Specialist Registrar (Fixed Pay) Medical ICU Pediatric Surgery MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification recognised by PM&DC FCPS or equivalent qualification in the speciality recognised by the PM&DC.
2. Trainee Registrar (Fixed Pay) Ophthalmology Medicine Gynae MBBS or Equivalent Medical Qualification verified by PM&DC FCPS part II training should be completed in the speciality recognised.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach through courier services to the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar; within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed Job Application form.
3. Applicants applying for the post must accompany their Application form with Rs.1000/- bank draft (non-refundable) as processing fee in favour of Hospital Director MTI/KTH Account No. 5761, Bank of Khyber Main Branch Code 0121.
4.0nly shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Their pre-interview marks will do shortlisting.
5.Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015.
6.If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7.Application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8.All recruitment will be done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
9.The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of MTI-KTH for review. The decision of the competent forum thereof shall be final.
10. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have documentary proof of experience in relevant subject/field. 11. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the interview if he/ she was; a) Convicted by the court of law. B) Dismissed from public service. C) Knowingly furnishes any false information. D) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification. C) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means). F) Submits forged certificates. G) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates. H) Misbehaves in the interview. 12. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. 13. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview. 14. Written statement on judicial stamp paper will be taken from selected candidates that they will not approach any office or court of law for regularisation of their service. 15. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies. 16. All the shortlisted candidates will be informed.