Multan Women’s University Jobs 12 November 2016 Apply Online WUM Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer & others Application Form Latest Advertisement.
- === BPS-20===
- === BPS-17===
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Controller
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom)
- Admin Officer
- === BPS-13===
- Junior Auditor
- === BPS-11===
- CCTV / Security Cameras Technician
- Telephone Technician
- Junior Clerk
- === BPS-02===
- Lab Attendant
- === BPS-01===
- Attendant / Naib Qasid
The Women University Multan
Last Date is 28 November 2016 Monday
Applications are invited from dynamic motivated candidates only for the following Posts in The Women University Multan. The applicant must apply Online through University Website (www.wum.edu.ok) latest by 28 November 2016 (closing date) and forward the downloaded application form along with attested testimonials to the office of the Registrar within seven (07) days after closing date.
Qualification and Experience:
1 Treasurer (BPS – 20):
(Female Only) 45-55 Ph.D. with 10 years teaching/(Accounts/Audit) experience OR CA/MBA/M.Com/relative equivalent degree awarded after 16 Years of Education from an HEC recognized University/ Institution with 15 years teaching/ (Accounts/Audit) experience. Required 15/10 years, experience must be of Class “A” Service out of which minimum 07 Years (Accounts/Audit)Experience. The Experience in University will be preferred.
2 Assistant Treasurer (BPS — 17):
21-35 CA/MBA/M.Com/relevant equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education from HEC recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to Class “A” (Accounts/Audit) experience.
3 Assistant Controller (BPS — 17):
21-35 MPA/MBA/M.Sc./M.A or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education from HEC recognized University /Institution. Preference will be given to Class “A” Administrative/ relevant experience
4 Assistant Registrar (BPS — 17):
21-35 MPA/MBA/M.Sc./M.A or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education from an HEC recognized University /Institution. Preference will be given to Class “A” Administrative/ relevant experience.
5 Assistant Engineer (Telecom.) (BPS — 17):
21-35 M.Sc. or Equivalent Qualification in (Telecom. Engineering) with 03 years relevant experience in public/private institution. Fully acquainted with functions & installation of (SECURITY/CCTV CAMERA, INTERCOM, FLAT INTERCOM SYSTEM, PABX, etc.) Must have a valid Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
6 Admin Officer (BPS — 17):
30-40 M.A/M.Sc. or equivalent 16 years Degree from HEC recognized University/Institution with 5 years of office experience. Must be Computer literate and have sound knowledge of MS office.
7 Junior Auditor (BPS — 13):
21-30 Master degree in Commerce OR equivalent from HEC recognized University/Institution with 01 year relevant experience. OR Bachelor degree in Commerce OR equivalent from HEC recognized University/Institution with 03 years relevant experience.
8 CCTV/Security Camera Technician (BPS — 11):
21_30 F.A/F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with at least 6 months’ diploma in Telecom/Electrical Engineering; having 05 years’ experience, of monitoring, installing, terminating, cross-connecting, repairing and replacing cable/wires associated CCTV/Security camera systems in public /private sector organization with a large number of CCTV/Security Cameras.
9 Telephone Technician (BPS — 11):
21-30 F.A/F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with at least 6 months’ diploma in Telecom. Engineering; having 05 years’ experience, of monitoring, installing, terminating, cross-connecting, repairing and replacing cable/wires associated Telephones, in public/private sector organization with a large intercom system.
10 Junior Clerk (BPS — 11):
21-30 A. Intermediate, with 02 years office experience or higher education with some office experience.
B. Typing speed 40 words per minute (P.0 Key Board/Electronic Type Writer) or 30 words per minutes in Manual Type Writer.
C. Experienced in office work will be given preference.
11 Lab Attendant (BPS — 2):
Dept:- (Phy,Chy, Bio,MMG, Botany, Zoology and IT 21-35 Metric with Science (for labs in Life Sciences, Biology is must) with 5 years relevant experience OR Intermediate (Pre-Medical for Life Sciences and Pre-Engineering for Physics and Chemistry) with 2 years relevant experience.
12 Balder (BPS -1):
21-35 Literate, Physically and Medically fit. Experience in the gardening and looking after the plants will be given preference. 13 Attendant / Naib Qasid (BPS — 1) 21-35 Matric, Experience will be given Preference.
Terms and conditions:-
- Candidates are required to submit one (01) set of downloaded application form (for each post) after applying online on the University website www.wum.edu.pk along with two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of Documents/Certificates. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
- Posts for which Class “A” service is mentioned, means Experience of Teaching/ Administrative/ (Accounts/ Audit) Posts etc. in BPS-17 & above or equivalent. However, teaching experience of Post Graduate Level in an HEC recognized University/Institute will be considered only.
- The application must accompany with the auto-generated Challan Form (original) the same can be downloaded after signing up/creation of account on the official website of this University. The processing fee non-refundable amounting of Rs. 3000/-for BPS (20 & 19), Rs.1500/- for (BPS 18 & 17) and Rs.500 for (BPS 1 to 13) positions.
- Terminated from the service or penalized contrary to the service(s) are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel/ N.O.C. issued by the concerned authority, however the advance copies shall be accepted subject to the condition that the NOCs shall be produced before the interview. Moreover, experience/ service certificates from their present and former employers must be submitted with application.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview in person accompanied by original documents and no TA/DA or any other cost will be paid to them.
- The University reserves the rights that certificates/documents of the selected candidates may be verified and the verification charges will be borne by the candidate.
- Incomplete Applications or those reached after due date shall not be entertained in any case. No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Women University (Katchery Campus), LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan. Web: www.wum.edu.pk, Tel Off. : +9261-9200811, +9261-9200812, Fax: +9261-4500950