Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2016 Apply Online PBS Printing Supervisor, Statistical Assistants & Others NTS Application Form Latest Advertisement.
- 1 Printing Supervisor (BPS-15)
- 79 Statistical Assistant (BPS-14)
- 3 Cartographer (BPS-14)
- 4 Geographical Assistant (BPS-14)
- 4 Senior Draftsman (BPS-11)
- 23 Junior Draftsman (BPS-9)
- 4 Upper Division Clerk (BPS-9)
- 6 Lower Division Clerk (BPS-7)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-4)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-5)
- Ferro machine Operator (BPS-4)
- Assistant machine Foreman (BPS-4)
- 17 Driver (BPS-4)
- Machine man (BPS-3)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-1)
- Chowkidar (BPS-1)
Last Date is 01 December 2016 Thursday
Applications are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualifications and experience as shown against each post to fill the following posts on Temporary basis, created for Census Purpose in the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics up to 30-06-2017 (likely to be continued).
1. Applicants already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel.
2. All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years on the maximum age limit given above, apart from any other age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government as per policy.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
4. All selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan including AJ & K / Gilgit and Baltistan etc.
5. All the candidates (except those rejected on age basis) will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to scrutiny of their particulars/qualification etc. at a later stage.
NTS Download Application Form – A : Click Here
NTS Download Application Form – B : Click Here
How to apply:
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• For the posts of BPS-5 and below, the Application Form is without deposit slip, i.e. free of cost.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441. (MUHAMMAD SADDULLAH KHAN) Statistical Officer (Recruitment)
Age Relaxation Claim:
In addition for 5 year general age relaxation, Note: only 1 will be admissible as mentioned in advertisement. The information provided for age relaxation claim will be verified and a certificate shall be required at the time of interview.
A. Do you belong the Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of TribalAreas, Azad Kashmir or Gilgit-Baltistan? (For all Posts under the Federal Govt.) (03 years)
B. Do you belong the Sindh (Rural) or Balochistan? For the posts of BPS-15 and below under the Federal Govt.) (03 years)
C. Are you Released OR Retired Officer / Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan?
(15 years OR the Number of years actually served, whichever is less)
C-1. Actual No. of years served in armed forces of Pakistan? Years
D. Are you Govt. Employee and have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing date for receipt of applications? (10 years upto the age of 55 Years)
E. Are you a Disabled Person?
For the posts of BPS-15 and below (10 years)
F. Are you Widow, Son OR Daughter of Deceased Civil Servant Who Died during service?
Please Send Application Forms to National Testing Service PBS (Project) 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.