PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme For Less Developed Areas 2016-2017 Registration Apply Online pmfrs.hec.gov.pk Youth Programme Application Forms Download. Prime Minister Youth Programme for PM Reimbursement Scheme 2016 for Less Developed areas has been announced for 2016-2017.This Scheme covers 114 less developed Districts of Pakistan benefiting 108036 students and around 5 billion rupees of Scholarships.This Scheme is for New admission students 2016 and taking admission in Spring 2017.
Approved Degree for this Scheme:
- M.A/M.Sc (2 Year),
- MS/M.Phil (2 year),
- Ph.D (4 or 5 year)
- & MBA (3.5 year)
Students from Baluchistan,Azad jammu Kashmir,Gilgat / Baltistan FATA, Interior ,Soutern Punjab & Other DIstricts of Punjab (Khushab, Mianwali, Attock & Bhakkar) & KPK Districts are Chitral,Lower Dir,Malakand, Upper dir,Buner,Swat, Shangla,Malakand,Kohistan,Dera Islmail Khan,Tank ,Luck Marwat, Battgaram,Torghar, Kohat,Hangu,Karak & Bannu
Financial Benefits of This Scheme:-
Eligible candidates will avail Full Tution Fee,Registration Fee,Admission Fee & Other Education Expenditure
Students having taken admission on Self Finance
Students taking any other Scholarship from provincial government Or From HEC (i.e Indegenious or USAID Scholarships)
Last date 15-10-2016
How to Apply:-
Eligible Students need to Apply Online given official link HEC portal (www.pmfrs.hec.gov.pk)
General Instructions for New Registration & Validation:
- Kindly use your own CNIC, email and mobile number for validation/new registration, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Provision of incorrect data may lead to disqualification from Prime Minister’s Schemes.
- Please register/validate yourself on PMFRS portal using the same email and phone number used in Laptop Scheme. Any correction for email and mobile number will not be entertained.
- Active email and active number are required once for Prime Minister’s Schemes and no correction will be entertained.
- Ensure that you keep your email and phone number active to take benefit for Prime Minister’s Schemes in future.
- Provision of incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
- Dont register anyone on your behalf : It would lead straight away to disqualification from scheme.
- You won’t be able to receive mobile verification code, if your SIM is converted to another network.
- SMS verification code may be received within 10 – 15 min, so be patient.
- Multiple registrations against same email will result in cancellation of all records.
- Incase of CNIC correction for non-validated students, please share the scanned copy of your CNIC with your university focal person.
- If you are currently enrolled in a degree program and have already availed Fee Reimbursement Scheme for previous degree level, then you are required to send a request to HEC for allowing you to update your academic details. This option can only be availed by validated students. If you are enrolled in same degree level for which you have already availed fee reimbursement, then you are not allowed to update your academic details.
- Use good internet connection with recommended browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) to avoid any issue.
- Validation is not required after New Registration.
- All student guides are available on portal in User Guides section: http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk/guide.php
- For further queries, you may visit FAQs section: http://pmfrs.hec.gov.pk/q-a.php