PO Box 2066 Islamabad Jobs 23 October 2016 in Pakistan Atomic Energy Application Form Download Advertisement Latest PAEC Scientific Assistants, Technicians & Others.
- Principal / Senior Technician
- === Technician-I ===
- Instrumentation & Control
- === Technician-II ===
- Instrumentation & Control
- Auto CAD
- === Scientific Assistant-I ===
- === Scientific Assistant-II ===
- === Other Staff ===
- Special Vehicle Operator-III (Trailer Operator)
- Scientific Assistant-III
- Junior Assistant-I (Accounts / Admin)
- Junior Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Telecom Operator-II
PUBLIC NOTICE No-1/2016
A prestigious and leading public sector organization is looking for appointment of competent, qualified and talented manpower against the below mentioned posts. We offer bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits on special pay scale basis. Candidates having following qualification and experience may apply on the prescribed form latest by 15.11.2016 (closing date):
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- Recruitment regarding Sr. No.1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 11 will be made on regular basis and Sr. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, & 14 will be made on Contract basis leading to regular appointment after satisfactory performance as per rules of the organization.
- Candidates must have educational degrees/ certificates from recognized institutions or boards.
- No 3rd (third) Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and more than 35 years of age on closing date.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organization must apply through proper channel.
- NOC at the time of test/interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
- Only male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. at such rates and scales as prescribed / may be prescribed from time to time.)
- The selected candidates are likely to serve any where in Pakistan.
- Applications on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of complete educational/ experience certificates, domicile, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs must reach to the undersigned by 15.11.2016.
- Candidates who fulfill the above prescribed service criteria may apply by clearly indicating the post applied for.
- The candidature of those who do not meet the criteria may be cancelled at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, Post Box No. 2066, Islamabad