PPIC3 Phase II Lahore Jobs 28 October 2016 Punjab Safe Cities Authority NTS Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
- 200 Posts of Police Communication Specialist/Communication Officer
The Vision of Chief Minister Punjab
“Safe, Secure and Prosperous Cities of Punjab”
Police Communications Specialist/ Communications Officer (200 Vacancies) 30,000 PKR/PM
Salary Package:- 30,000/Per Month
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police and emergency response via
electronic means of communication.
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources
through software/applications and audio video communications.
- Act as bridge between the Police and the Public and interact in emergency and
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
- Age Limit for males (21-25) years and for females (21 -28) years on the last date
- Domicile:- all Districts of Punjab domicile Holder candidates are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification:- BCS,BBA-IT,BS Telecom,MBA-IT, MCS, MCS-IT or IT related 16 year education
- Typing Speed minimum 30wpm
- Proficient in use in MS Office.
- English & Urdu Communication Skills (Writing & Speaking)
- Experience of Police Department,IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
How to Apply:-
Submit RS- 450/- in any branch of ABL,HBL,UBL or MCB Bank with NTS deposit slip attached with NTS Application Form.and then send attested educational documents,Copy of CNIC,Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to NTS Headquarter Islamabad I-E, Street # 46 I-8/2 Sector Islamabad.
PPICS Centre Lahore Project:
These position are offered on contract basis, likely to become regular positions subjected to terms and conditions determined by the Employer”
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable according to Govt. policy.
- The selected candidates will have to furnish surety bond to serve in the authority for
two years after completion of training.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities and persons with
special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment
process at any stage.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- HEC verified Degree/Transcript will be required at the time of interview.
- PSCA provides Pick and Drop facility at selected points.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the Authority.