PPSC Jobs 2 August 2016 Punjab Police Department Assistant Sub Inspectors 340 Vacancies Online Apply Advertisement 27 / 2016
- 340 Assistant Sub Inspectors ASI in Punjab Police BPS-9
Punjab Police Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 PPSC ASI Recruitment
Vacancies Distribution Of ASI Jobs in Punjab Police 2016 August
- Lahore/132 Vacancies.
- Sheikhupura (Kasur, Nankana Sahib)/13 Vacancies.
- Gujranwala (Sialkot, Narowal, Hafizabad, M.B Din, Gujrat)/61 Vacancies.
- Rawalpindi (Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum)/14 Vacancies.
- Sargodha (Bakkar, Khushab, Mianwali)/16 Vacancies.
- Faisalabad (T.T Singh, Jhang, Chiniot)/40 Vacancies.
- Sahiwal (Pakpattan, Okara)/26 Vacancies.
- Multan (Khanewal, Lodhran, Vehri)/21 Vacancies.
- Bahawalpur (Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar)/14 Vacancies.
- DG Khan (Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Layyah)/03 Vacancies.
Candidates with 21-35 years of lower and upper age, Bachelor’s degree holding and three years service as Head Constable or Constable under Punjab Police department are eligible to apply.
Note: Domicile from any Punjab district is mandatory.
Last date — 15 August 2016
Recruitment intimation has been displayed via PPSC advertisement No. 27/2016 August to hire 340 Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) under Punjab Police Department at basic scale (BS-09). Total number of vacancies are distributed as per district wise seats quota specified by the hiring authority. Bachelor’s degree (BA, B.SC or Equivalent) verified by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is the minimum qualification requirement for the job. Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct this recruitment test and interviews and a candidate has to pass (syllabus for written test) 90 minutes MCQ’s comprising, General Knowledge and Intelligence, Quantitative Computer Aptitude and finally a Language Comprehension test to check the skills of an aspirant toward English and Urdu. Both male and female candidates are equally encouraged to apply, if they meet the eligibility standards as provided below. Punjab Police Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 PPSC ASI Recruitment latest advertisements is published under daily Jang newspaper for Sunday 31st of July, publishing the recruitment schedule for August 2016. www.ppsc.gop.pk.