PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online www.ppsc.gop.pk Punjab Public Service Commission Research Officer & Others Latest Advertisement 49/2016. Ppsc upcoming jobs 9 January 2016 2016.
- Research Officer (BS-17)
- Senior Scale Stenographer (BS-16)
Departments Hiring through PPSC
- Jobs in Livestock & Dairy Development Department 2017
- Jobs in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department 2017
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
Livestock & Dairy Development Department
Last Date is 9 January 2016 Monday
Research Officer (BS-17)
- LL.M, or Equivalent Qualification from a reputed University / Institution, recognized by the Higher Education Commission; OR b) Bar-at-Law, or LL.B (50% marks in the aggregate). or Equivalent Qualification from a reputed University/Institution, recognized by the Higher Education Commission and at least two years active practice as Advocate High Court, or as Law Officer or in Private or Public Sector of repute, or has proven Research Experience. Note: Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other related Computer Applications is essential in either case.
- AGE Male: 22 to 30 + 5= 35 Years Female: 22 to 30+8 = 38 Years
- Domicile: Punjab
Senior Scale Stenographer (BS-16)
- Graduation from a recognized University and
- ii) A speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand in English and 40 words per minute in typewriting.
- Male: 18 to 25 + 5= 30 Year. Female: 18 to 25+8 =33 Years
- GENDER: Male Female & Shemale.
- DOMICILE: Punjab.
- PLACE OF POSTING: Poultry Research Institute, Rawalpindi.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW
- To seem in test/interview solely, Authentic Valid CNIC Issued by NADRA can be accepted. No different identification doc can be as acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to learn all terms and circumstances/ instructions of the Advertisement in addition to Necessary Instructions for Candidates-2015″ given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their on-line applications full in all respects. The onus/ accountability of correctness of the information given within the On-lineApplication Form will provide relaxation squarely on the candidates.
- Candidates are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which Is 09-01-2017 Se to 12:00 PM. Candidates ought to fill within the On-line Utility Type fastidiously within the gentle of the Tips and Instructions mentioned within the Advertisement for the said post and “Necessary instructions for Candidates.”
- Enhancing options, to the right any knowledge in the On-line Application Form, can be obtainable to the candidates fill the Closing Date of submission of On-line Applications.
- It Is necessary for Candidates to deposit Rs.700/- for Sr. No.371 and Rs:400/- for Sr. No.372 underneath Head: “CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION. in any Bank Branch of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Authorities Treasury on or earlier than the Closing Date of submission of applications. • No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument might be accepted as a fee by the Commission. • Candidates residing Pakistan outdoors, however having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee on the Pakistani Embassy of residing country within the foreign money of that country equal to the amount of Application/ Test Price prescribed for the post. • Disabled candidates will not be required to deposit application fee.
- If You Need Any Help Plz Call These helplines
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182 D.G Khan: 064-9239082