PPSC Jobs 25 October 2016 Apply Online Punjab Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Exam Latest Advertisement No 38 / 2016.
- —Services & General Administration Department
- 25 Posts Provincial Management Service
- –Punjba Local Fund Audit Department
- 3 Posts Assistant Director
- —Excise & Taxation Department
- 2 Posts Excise & Taxation Officer
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2016
Educational Qualification:- Graduation with at least second division
Age Limit :- Age should be 21-28 year as on 1 January 2016.
Last Date is 10-November-2016 Thursday
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview/Viva Voce only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other ID document will be acceptable.
2. Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respect. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 10-11-2016 unto 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.700/- under Head: “CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such Instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Disabled candidates are not required to deposit application fee.
6. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762. 99200161,99200162. Rawalpindi: 051-9280325.
Multan: 061-9330354. Bahawalpur :062-2881182. D.G. Khan: 064-9239082
i) Syllabus for the Optional Subjects is available on the PPSC website.
ii) The minimum standard for the question papers will be of Graduate Level.
a) A CANDIDATE MUST SECURE 40% MARKS IN EACH PAPER AND 50%. MARKS IN THE AGGREGATE i.e. 600 TO QUALIFY FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION. QUALIFYING CANDIDATES IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION MUST ALSO
SECURE 50% MARKS IN THE INTERVIEW VIVA VOCE TO BE FINALLY SELECTED.
b) NO. CHANGE/ADDITION/DELETION/ALTERATION OF OPTIONAL SUBJECTS MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE MADE AND NO FURTHER REPRESENTATION WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
c) INCOMPLETE/WRONGLY FILLED OPTIONAL SUBJECTS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED. NO FURTHER REPRESENTATION ON THIS ISSUE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
d) CHANGE IN THE PRIORITY/SELECTION OF EXAMINATION CENTERS SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED.
OPTIONAL SUBJECTS 3-Papers (Total 600 Marks)
ALL THE CANDIDATES SHALL TAKE THREE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS (NOT MORE THAN ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING EACH GROUP
Group “ A”
1 . Commerce 200
2. Economics 200
3. Business Administration 200
4. Public Administration 200
GROUP “ B
5‘ Agriculture 200
6, Veterinary Sciences 200
7. Botany 200
8. Zoology 200
9‘ Mathematics 200
10. Computer Science 200
11. Statistics 200
12. Principle of Engineering 200