PPSC New Jobs 25 November 2016 Apply Online Punjab Public Service Commission Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department & Others Latest Advertisement 44/2016.
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Deputy Director (L&PA Wing)
- Additional Solicitor MP-III
- Additional Director MP-III (L&PA)
- Additional Director MP-III (Advisory Wing)
- Livestock & Dairy Development Department
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Services & General Administration Department (PPSC)
- Data Entry Operator
Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore
PPSC ADVERTISEMENT NO.44/2016
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
LAW AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
PPSC Last Date is 09 December 2016 Friday
SR NO. 357: 134-F / 2016
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (L&PA WING)
ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 02 YEARS.
SALARY PACKAGE: (LUMP SUM)
a) Pay: Rs.25000+ Rs. 2500/- as annual
b) SpecialAllowance. Rs.25000/-
c) House RentAllowance: Rs.11500/-
d) Conveyance Allowance: Rs.5000/-
e) Utilities: Rs.3000/-
f) MedicalAllowance:15% of the running pay
g) Gratuity equal to one month’s pay on completion of each year of service.
a) LLM., or Bar-at-Law, or LL.B (50% marks in the aggregate), or Equivalent Qualification from a reputed University/Institution, recognized by the Higher Education Commission; and
b) In case of LL.B., and Bar-at-Law, four years; and, in case of LL.M., two years
(i) active practice as Advocate High Court;
(ii) Experience as Judicial Officer;
(iii) Experience as Law Officer or experience in drafting of substantive and
delegated legislation and other Legal instruments in public or private sector of
repute; or (iv) Experience of Legal Research; or (v) the aggregate of
experiences at (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv).
Age: Male: 25 to 45 + 5 = 50 Years Female: 25 to 45 + 8 = 53 Years
SR NO. 358: 135-F / 2016
ADDITIONAL SOLICITOR (MP-III NEGOTIABLE):
ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS.
(MP-III NEGOTIABLE) + CONVEYANCE
ALLOWANCE & RS.10,000/- PER MONTH IN LIEU OF THE OFFICIAL CAR.
Age: Male: 32 to 50 + 5 = 55 Years Female: 32 to 50 + 8 = 58 Years
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to mad all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 09-12-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions for Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.700/- (for Sr. No.357 to 360) and Rs.400/- (for Sr. No.361 to 363) under Head: “CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182 D.G. Khan: 064-9239082