PPSC Written & Shorthand Tests Schedule 3 November 2016 Apply Online Land Record Officers & Others Latest Advertisement.
- Assistant Director (IT Software), BS-17, S&GAD
- Assistant Director /Manager Customer Services, BS-17, S&GAD
- Assistant, BS-16, S&GAD
- Land Record Officer, BS-16, Board of Revenue, Punjab.
- Assistant Director (IT Hardware) BS-17, S&GAD
- Branch Officer, BS-17,
- Nurse, BS-16, Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Punjab.
- Stenographer, 38-14, Home Department
- Law Instructor, 88-16, Home Department
Details of Examination Centers and Roll Numbers will be uploaded on Punjab Public Service Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk. All candidates will download their Roll Numbers with respective Examination Centres from the Website before the conduct of exam/test. No individual Admission Letter/Roll Number Slip would be issued/posted to any candidate. Candidates are requested to report at their respective examination centers one hour before the commencement of their papers.
i) If any candidate does not get intimation through Website, SMS and E-mails regarding his/her exam/test, he/she may get his/her status confirmed before the conduct of exam/test, from PPSC UAN: 042-111-988722 or PPSC Information Office Nos.042-99200161 & 99200162.
ii) Carrying and Use of Mobile Phone or Other Electronic Device(s) in Examination Hall is strictly prohibited:-
• Any candidate found in possession of these Devices shall be liable to strict disciplinary action.
• No change of Examination Centre will be allowed under any circumstances.
(SECRETARY) UAN: 042-111-988-722 Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162. Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk