Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 18 January 2017 For Less Developed Areas 2017 Apply Registration.
Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme For Less Developed Areas Registration is started for Less Developed Areas. Student New admission in 2016 & taking admission in Spring 2017. Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017 Apply Online for Master, MS/ M.phil & Ph.D. Students. This Scheme covers 114 less developed Pakistan Districts benefiting 108036 students and around 5 billion rupees of Scholarships.
Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme
Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
Prime Minister Youth program 2017
Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017-2018 for Less Developed Areas
Registration Process for New Admissions for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Semesters In continuation to the earlier advertisement of “PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme” in national dailies dated 2 October 2016, it’s once more suggested to the newly admitted students of much less developed areas to register on the Pupil’s Service Portal (pmfrs.hec.gov.pk).
Important instructions for brand new students are as under: • Solely registered students shall be considered for the Scheme in the current financial yr 2016-17. Scheme Detail: • Please review below link for eligibility criteria, approved much less developed areas, detail of region-wise public sector universities and financial benefits these are covered under the scheme.
As soon as the student is registered, the university/postgraduate faculties might approve/ disapprove the student based on the eligibility criteria of Scheme.
• Funds might be paid for these students who will be approved by their respective university/postgraduate faculties.
• College students “Disapproved” by the university/postgraduate faculties won’t be considered for the payment.
• After the deadline i.e. April 15, 2017, no new registration shall be entertained. There will be no extension in deadline.
• Unregistered students won’t considered for the fee for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
• Manuals and video tutorials can be found on pmfrs.hec.gov.pk for person’s guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please go to pmfrs.hec.gov.pk for New Registration and updating of educational status. E-mail for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org