Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment Islamabad Jobs 13 December 2016 BIO Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
Prime Minister’s Board of Investment (BOI) has introduced newest career opportunities/ Jobs in Pakistan 2016.Applications are invited from appropriate candidates for recruitment in the Board of Investment against the following posts:
- 3 Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- 2 UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- 5 LDC lower division clerk (BPS-9)
- 4 Driver (BPS-4)
- 2 Dispatch rider (BPS-1)
- 7 Naib Qasid (BPS-1)
- 2 Daftry (BPS-2)
- 1 Chowkidar (BPS-1)
Prime Minister’s Secretariat (Public) Board of Investment
File No. 2(4)HR/2016
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE BOARD OF INVESTMENT
ATATURK AVENUE, G-5/1, ISLAMABAD
Terms and conditions:
• Submission of original paperwork shall be necessary at the time of interview.
• Candidates already in Government service ought to apply via proper channel.
• Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
• All of the candidates applying for the post as mentioned above shall be entitled to a higher age limit leisure of 5 years in the maximum age limit given above as per Institution Division ‘SRO 586(1)/99, dated 18-05-1999 F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28-11-2000. This relaxation shall be over and above some other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the principles.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
• Solely shortlisted candidates might be called for interview.
• Information provided within the application forms shall be verified in the case of an offer of appointment / selection. In the case of any false or forged data, Board of Investment reserves the precise to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, in that case, discovered later).
• Please use a separate envelope, for those who want to apply for multiple posts.
• Applications should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this commercial. Applications obtained after that won’t be entertained.
• Candidates shall apply directly on the NTS website. After applying for the post(s), candidates are suggested to regularly check NTS website www.nts.org.pk for the necessary announcement (Procedure for Roll No. Slip / written test Schedule / Result and many others) related to recruitment in opposition to the above posts.
• Board of Investment reserves the right to increase / decrease the variety of seats at any stage subject to their availability.
How to Apply:
Send applications for the post of Stenotypists, UDC and LDC to: Manager Operation Project (Bol) National Testing Services (NTS) NTS Headquarters, 1 E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad www.nts.org.pk Tel: 051-8444441
Send applications for the post of Driver, Dispatch Rider, Daftry, Naib Qasid and Chokidar to:
(Lal Dino) Deputy Director (HR) Prime Minister’s Office Board of Investment Ataturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9204335
Download Application Form -B