PShealth.punjab.gov.pk Department Jobs 7 December 2016 Apply Government of Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Division Punjab Government invites applications from qualified and skilled people domiciled in the Punjab for various posts on contract basis for Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Health Department. PShealth.punjab.gov.pk Jobs 7 December 2016
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Manager HR
- Manager Data Center
- Network Operations
- Manager Facilitation Center
- Mobile Application Developer
- Network Administrator
- OMS Specialist
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Statistical Officer
- Senior Data Processor
- Network Technician
- Front Desk Officer
- Computer Operator
Last Date To Apply 22 December 2016
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Filled Application Form along with Original Paid Deposit slip, One CNIC Copy & Two Recent Passport size pictures to SEND Below mentioned address.
NTS Headquarters 1-E Street # 46 Sector I-8/2 Islamabad
- Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department i.e., pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled an Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee for National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. /Autonomous Bodies may apply after obtaining NOC from their respective department.
- 15% Quota for Females, 3% Quota for Disable Persons & 5% Quota for Minorities reserved.
- Females are encouraged to apply as per merit.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Last date of submission of applications to NTS is 22nd December, 2016 by 1600 hours.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in NTS test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the selection process. However department may decide upon any threshold over and above passing marks for further consideration in the process.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date/time of interview to be communicated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
NTS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Lahore Phone: +92-42-99205871