Punjab Educators Jobs 22 August 2016-2017 Apply Online Government of Punjab School Education Department NTS Application Form Download Latest Advertisement
Government at Punjab – School Education Department
The Government of Punjab. School Education Department has authorized MS to oonduct
Entry Test lor the school specific Recruitment ol Educators in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the
applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories:
Last Date is 31 August 2016 Wednesday
- === Elementary School Educators ESE (BPS-09) ===
- Science – Mathematics
- === Senior Elementary School Educators SESE (BPS-14) ===
- Drawing Master (DM)
- Physical Education Trainer (PET)
- Computer Science
- === Secondary School Educator SSE (BPS-16) ===
- Computer Science
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test.
2. Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or
against her husband domicile.
3. Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application
term and their result shall he declared according to their mentioned
domicile. In case at married women, their result shall be declared
according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
4. Upper age limit for fresh candidates including relaxation in age limit as
per Government Policy is as under:
- Males 35 years.
- Female 38 years.
- Disable 40 years.
5. In service Candidates , the period of his / her continuous service
shall be excluded from his / her age for the purpose of upper age
Limit 30 Years.
6. Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed
academic qualification as given against each post.
7. Qualifying marks for Educators = 50% Marks.
8. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or
other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
9. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate
form for each post with separate fee.
10. Sample paperwill be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU
11.Candidates shall present original documents , along with a set of
attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case
any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature ofthe particular
candidate will be stand cancelled.
12.Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be
entertained by NTS.
13.Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with
respect to 21st November, 2016 as per Advertisement of concerned
District Recruitment Committee headed by DCD.
14.No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the
District Government Recruitment Committee.
15.Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed
scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by
16.All the successful candidates of current NTS entry test (2016-2017)
shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman
District Recruitment Committee/Do0 concerned.
17. School Specific Recruitment Policy (2016-2017) for Educators
(Criteria/ Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution)
shall be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
18. BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of
the prescribed subject can also apply.
19. The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be
considered for the post of Educators, however the candidates without
prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be
considered as per ranking criteria .Such candidates in case of selection,
will have to acquire the prescribed professionalqualification within
three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any
20. The candidates having BA /BSc with diploma in physical education (1
Year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary
Education (BISE) or university can also applyforthe Post of SESE (PET).
However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification
within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to
Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
21. The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued
by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
(BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by
the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM).
However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification
22. Shahadat -Ul- Sanwia Aama is equivalent to SSC (Arts Group) provided
the students (applicants) have passed three compulsory subjects i.e
English, Urdu, and Pakistan Studies at SSC level.
Shahadat-Ul- Sanwia Khasa is equivalent to HSSC (Humanities Group)
Provided that students (applicant) have passed three compulsory
subjects i.e. English, Urdu and Pakistan Studies at HSSC level that is in
case they have passed Shahadat-UI-Sanwia Khasa before 2009. From
January 2009 while afterwards passing the same they are required to
pass four additional subjects i.e. English, Urdu and any two elective or
optional subjects given in list of the subjects in the approved scheme of
Duration of Aama + Khasa certificate is subsequent two years each.
23. Test of Urdu and Arabic portion shall be conducted in Urdu and Arabic
medium respectively, and rest shall be conducted in English medium.
24. Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016 for
NTS Educators entry test.
25. Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current
26. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing
Service Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU (Government of the
- Applications must be received at the given address not later
than 31st August, 2016
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through
post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on
any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL orABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters
Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll
Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Roll NumberSlips can also be downloaded from NTS website.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector l-8/2, lslamabad
Download Application Forms