Punjab Govt Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore 13 November 2016 Apply Online NTS Application Form Download.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of the Punjab. invites applications from qualified and
experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for posts on contract basis for its newly established Contract
Management Unit for steering/managing process of outsourcing Health facilities.
- Pharmacist ,
- Data Processor,
- Deputy Project Director,
- Deputy Manager Operations,
- Legal Advisor,
- Manager Monitoring Evaluation & IT,
- Manager Finance & Procurement,
- Project Manager,
- Legal Officer,
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer,
- Assistant Manager Budget & Finance,
- System Analyst,
- Quality Assurance Officer,
General Terms and Conditions:-
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates= 5 Years and for Female candidates= 8 Years.
4. The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through Proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 30/11/2016.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualify.
10. In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates’ vis-a-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process/ Interview.
11. The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information and Service Delivery Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
12. No Separate test/ Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible / shortlisted candidates.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
14. Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
16. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
za-7 For FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab Ph. 042-99265819 1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan