QAU Islamabad Jobs 2017 www.qau.edu.pk Apply Government Jobs in Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Jobs Latest Advertisement.
QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY ISLAMABAD SITUATIONS VACANT 2017
Detail of those vacant positions at the Centre of Excellence in Gender Studies, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Junior Programmer BPS 16
Qualification: Bachelors degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science or Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences (BCS)
- Assistant BPS 15
Qualification: Graduate with two (2) years experience as UDC or Intermediate with three (3) years experience or Matriculate with at least five (5) years experience as UDC in a University, Government or Semi Government Organization (6 Weeks Training MS Word / Excel from Secretariat Training Institute / Pakistan Computer Bureau)
- UDC BPS 11
Qualification: Graduate with one (1) year clerical experience or Intermediate with two (2) years experience or Matriculate with at least three (3) years experience as Clerk in a University/ Government or Semi Government Organization (3 Weeks Training MS Word / Excel from Secretariat Training Institute / Pakistan Computer Bureau)
HOW To Apply:
- Application Performa is out there in our Centre website (www.cegs.edu.pk).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Totally certain with a Pay Order/ Bank Draft or Paid Challan for Rs. 1500/. for each position drawn for Director, Centre of Excellence in Gender Studies, Quaid-i-Azam University ought to attain the office of Centre of Excellence in Gender Studies, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad within 15 days after publishing of this ads.
- The candidates are applying separate purposes together with full paperwork along with required Pay Order / Bank Draft and so on. For every application.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/ Autonomous Our bodies ought to apply via correct channel by the due date and submit Service Certificates issued by their current and former employers in any other case their purposes won’t be entertained. However, the University might entertain advance copies.
- The chosen candidates might be governed by the Centre/ Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules/ regulations from time to time.
- Applications which might be incomplete (in any case) or obtained after due date shall not be entertained by any means.
- Solely shortlisted candidates might be known as for the interview.
- Further info might be obtained from the workplace of the Director of the Centre on Cellphone: 051-90643121, 051-2601067.