Railways Islamabad Jobs 2 February 2017 Apply Career Opportunity Pakistan Railways Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Latest Islamabad Jobs in Pakistan Railways Jobs 2017-2018.
Railways Islamabad Jobs 2 February 2017 Apply
Pakistan Railways intends to nominate an acceptable skilled to serve as Chief Executive Officer CEO for Kashmir Railway Company (Pvt) Limited in MP-1 scale. The CEO (KR) shall be responsible for the administration of the Company affairs.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Chief Executive Officer in Railways Islamabad Jobs
Qualification and Experience:
Preferably Masters Degree in Business / Public Administration or Social Sciences/ Law or B.E. or equivalent duly recognized/ approved by Higher Education Commission with training In Advanced Railway Operations/ Management.
- More than 20-year experience of serving in a Railway Organization with at least 07-year experience of serving at senior management position of BS-20 or above.
- Should have a versatile experience in all the administrative, operational and technical areas of railways.
- Should have an experience of successfully managing mega projects costing more than Rs. Five billion in the railway sector.
- Should have a thorough understanding of restructuring, reforming, revamping & rebuilding stages of railways.
- Should be well versed with geopolitical and inter-governmental affairs. He / She should be well conversant with the challenges about implementation of vision related to China – Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in Railway Sector.
HOW TO APPLY Railways Islamabad Jobs:
- The appointment will be on purely contract basis for the initial period of 2 years, which could be considered for the extension of satisfactory performance during the initial period and as per rules in vogue.
- Applications along with newest complete CV and as per government guidelines passport size should attain the undersigned newest by 15th February, 2017. Incomplete and late applications in any respect won’t be considered.
- The serving workers who fulfill the standards of qualification and expertise may also apply via proper channel.
(Mien Fazal Ellahi) Dy. Director/Establishment Ministry of Railways Room No. 515, 5th Floor, D-Block. Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9209411