SBI Karachi Jobs 11 February 2017 Apply Sindh Board of Investment Data Processing Assistant & Others Latest Advertisement. Sindh Board of Investment Government of Sindh VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT.
Apply Sindh Board of Investment Data Processing Assistant & Others Latest Advertisement
Sindh Board of Investment Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Sindh Province for appointment to the following posts in the Sindh Board of Investment, Government of Sindh.
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Data Processing Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
SBI Jobs in Karachi 2017 Apply Sindh Board of Investment Latest
Qualification & Experience SBI Karachi Jobs:
- a.) Graduate at least in Second Division from recognized University with Diploma in computer science from an institute recognized by Board of Technical Education Sindh recognized technical institution_ b.) Experience and proficiency in Ms-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Hands on experience of Computer software/hardware/ Networking will be given preference.
- a.) Minimum Intermediate, Graduate preferred. b.) Excellent Computer, data organizing skills are required.
- a.) At least primary pass. b.) Holding Light Vehicle Driving License, preference will be given to experienced hand.
- At least primary pass
SBI Karachi Jobs 11 February 2017 Apply
HOW TO APPLY for SBI Karachi Jobs:
The application clearly mentioning the name of posts applied for along with Bio-Data including contact No. and postal address, attested copies of Degrees! Certificate, Experience Certificate, CNIC, Domicile (Sindh Province)/PRC and 2 passport size photographs, should reach the office of Director (Admin), Sindh Board of Investment, Block B, First Floor, Finance & Trade Centre, Karachi during office hours within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
2. Solely eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be referred to as for written test/interview.Relaxation of 15 years in upper age as allowed by the Government of Slndh is admissible.
These already in service should apply via proper channel 3. Rural / Urban Quota and Special Quota for Minorities, Disabled individuals and Girls shall be observed as per guidelines RULES /policy.
No. TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates appearing for Test and Interview.
Director (Administration) Sindh Board of Investment Government of Sindh 1St Floor, Block-B, FTC Building, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi Phone:- 021-99207512-14 Fax:021-99207515