Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships for Masters 2016-2017 PEEF-SSMS Affidavit & Application Form Download Latest Advertisement.
Eligibility For Scholarship:-
- Pakistani Citizen
- Have Passed B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA in 2014/2015/2016 annual exams with at least 60% or 2.50 CGPA
- Applicant age should not exceed 28 years.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2016-17) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution.
- Students enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/-
Total Scholarships- 150000
The Punjab Academic Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched a brand new Master‘s Stage Scholarship program under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)”. Throughout the present academic year 2016-17, a total of 1,000 fully funded scholarships can be provided to meritorious college students studying in top ranked universities / degree awarding institutions of Pakistan.
How to Apply:-
Duly Filled application forms submit to your University Financial Aid Office/ Resource Center.