www.lhc.gov.pk LHC New Jobs 30 October 2017 Apply Application Form Download. LAHORE HIGH COURT SITUATION VACANT ADVERTISEMENT No.07/2017, APPLY ONLINE ONLY APPLICATIONS OTHER THAN ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
www.lhc.gov.pk LHC New Jobs 30 October 2017 Apply
Applications are invited from suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab, For the Following Posts in the Lahore.
Positions / Vacancies:
Accounts Officer (BPS-18) 1 Post
Treasury Officer (BPS-18) 1 Post
Qualification For Accounts Officer:
- ACMA or ACCA Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration (Finance/ Accounting) Or
- Chartered Accountant (CA) (Modules A to F) With 1,4 Division or minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from any University/ Institute recognized by HEC.
- Age Limit: 30-35 years on the Closing Date.
- Experience: 05 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Preference may be given to the candidates who are well versed with a computer, knowing advanced principles and practices of Financial and Public Accounts.
Job Description For Accounts Officer:
- To Conduct and assist in the matters of internal audit physical verification etc. in respect of Lahore Hig Court and its allied benches, Sessions Courts and Civil Courts.Civil Courts.
- To examine Audit Inspection Reports in respect of Principal Seat and Allied benches, i.e., Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur and Multan Benches, Session Courts, Civil Courts and put up for submission of annotation.
LHC New Jobs Last Date 13 November 2017
Qualification For Treasury Officer:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration(Finance/ Accounting)/ Commerce.
- B.B.A (Accounts, Finance) With 1st Division or minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from any University.
- Institute recognized by HEC.
- Age Limit: 30-35 years on the Closing Date.
- Experience05 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.Preference may be given to the candidates who are well- versed with a computer. Knowing advanced principles and practices of financial and Public Accounts
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal is available at the websites (www.jobs.lhc.gov.pk).
- No Age Relaxation shall be permissible to anyone on any ground whatsoever, except employees of Lahore High Court.
- Deadline: Application form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 11.2017 (CLOSING DATE).
- The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be filled in completely with utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application. Candidate can edit the information before Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited and no change shall be permitted and no application/ request for changing /addition of details in the application form against the applied posts will be entertained. Incomplete application will be rejected immediately. No application will be entertained without depositing application fee.
- The Applicant shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- for each post in a/c#0527549781001128. An online deposit can be made from any branch of MCB in Punjab by filling following information in the Deposit Slip: –
- Name of the Candidate
- CIVIC of the Candidate
- Job Title
- Job Code
- Fee once paid against the post applied for will not be refunded in any case and shall not be held reserved for any other recruitment.
- HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application Form is not required to submit.
- Only shortlisted applicants will he called fin– ‘l’est and Interview. The criterion for shortlisting shall be determined by the Authority. Short-listed Applicants 14411 be required to submit attested copies of all documents at the time of interview.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Test and Interview without showing the original batik deposit slip cinch valid CNIC.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, postal address, and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. (Make sure that e-mail sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk; spam folder).
I 1 . Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by the Authority.
- The original documents trill be checked before Interview and in case of any incorrect, false, Thread or withheld information, the application shall be rejected and the applicant will be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- In-Service candidates are required to submit NOC from their respective Administrative Departments showing date. month and year of their induction in service duly signed and stamped by the issuing authority along- with the service history, at the time of Interview.