- Address 2PF4+CWC, Unnamed Road, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Salary Offers 45000 - 143000 PKR 45000 - 143000 Month
- Education Masters, Phd, MBBS, MS, BS, M.Phil, M.sc
- Newspaper Aaj
- Vacancies 100+
- Age Limit Max 65 Years
- Domicle KPK, Pakistan
MTI Bannu Medical College Jobs 2023 Apply Online – mtibannu.edu.pk Jobs
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has new vacancies for MTI Bannu Medical College jobs. Teaching and non-teaching posts are vacant for these jobs. MTI Bannu Medical College Jobs for Microbiology Technologist, Lecturer, Women Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Clinical Sciences, Programmer, Forensic Toxicologist, Professor Clinical Sciences, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian, Lecturer Pak Studies, Security Officer, Demonstrator, Professor and Associate Professor Clinical Sciences posts are vacant.
For these jobs you are eligible for any post then you should apply for that post. This is a great opportunity for the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
For MTI Bannu Medical College Jobs your education should be Ph.D., M.sc, Master, MS, MBBS, and MPhil. For these jobs, your age limit should be a maximum of 65 years. Apply for these jobs only if these qualifications are complete. If your qualifications are not complete for these jobs then you should not apply for these jobs.
How To Apply for MTI Bannu Medical College Jobs 2023?
Applications will be accepted online on the BMC Job Portal at www.mtibannu.edu.pk by 04 February 2023.
Attachments must include attested photocopies of academic and experience certificates along with receipt of payment, as follows. Rs: 2000 (from serial No. 1 to 601, Rs. 1000/- (from serial No. 61 to 63) and Rs. 500/- (for serial No. 68 to 68) as application processing fee through Bank Draft NBP A/C No. 3312151349 Bank Code (2002) title name Vice Dean/DOO, BMC, Bannu, Cheque/ Pay order will not be acceptable.
Term & Conditions as per Ads:
- The services of the incumbent will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 (amended from time to time).
- A quota for disabled and minorities will be observed and age relaxation will be provided as per the rules. Applicants must clearly mention the quota as applicable to them.
- Civil Servants/In-Service candidates shall apply through the proper channel. If selected, then they will resign from civil services and no lien will be provided.
- Competitive Salary Packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
- closing date ford for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel any post(s)
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.